Classic Cab (standard)
Air-suspended driver’s seat.
Swivel passenger’s seat.
Lower fixed bunk.
Under bunk storage bins.
Hammock-type upper bunk.
Multipass Cab (optional)
Convertible lower bunk to table and chairs.
One piece upper bunk.
Refrigerator under bunk.
Swivel passenger seat with foot rest.
Privilege package (standard)
The Renault Magnum Privilege package provides a top-of-the-range trim level and finish as standard:
- Adjustable air conditioning.
- Electric roof vent.
- Deluxe steering wheel.
- High-comfort driver’s seat and support.
- CD radio.
- 12 V and 24 V power outlets.
- Stand alone air to air heating.
- Telephone pre-equipment.
- Radio remote control.
- Remote door locking + main cut-off switch.
Excellence package (optional)
In addition to the features in the Privilege package:
- CD radio with MP3 and Bluetooth.
- Refrigerator under bunk.
- Electric cab tilt.
- Side fairings.
- Headlight washers.
DXi13 Euro 5
353 kW (480 hp) from 1,450 to 1,900 rpm - 2,400 Nm from 1,050 to 1,400 rpm.
382 kW (520 hp) from 1,400 to 1,900 rpm - 2,550 Nm from 1,050 to 1,450 rpm.
- Six cylinder, 12.8 litre high-pressure, second generation injector pump electronic injection engine with dual management circuits.
- Rear-mounted timing gear.
- Turbo charger with wastegate.
- Visco-coupled fan and electronic control.
P 13170/2 : Single-reduction drive axle.
Two chassis thicknesses are available depending on vehicle configuration.
12 speed Optidriver+ automated gearbox as standard:
Probably the best on the market, offering the fastest gear changes.
- New generation gearbox management software.
- Best trade-off between mobility and consumption.
The automated gear changes take into account load, slope, engine mapping, driveline, acceleration, retardation and braking commands.
The Optidriver+ gearbox is always associated with Optibrake.
APM (Air Product Management) electronic air management.
Main system: all-round disc brakes.
EBS is an electronically-controlled air brake system that adjusts the braking pressure applied to each wheel as determined by road adhesion conditions.
2 packages are on offer:
- EBS Basic+ : ABS, anti-slip regulation, hill-start assistance, brake disc and brake pad wear control.
- EBS Full : includes all the features of EBS Basic+ as well as ESP (stability control and anti-rollover system).
Renault Trucks offers the possibility to link the different braking systems: service brakes, engine brake, Optibrake+ and driveline retarders.
Mechanical twin-leaf front suspension.
Front air suspension (optional). This offers benefits in terms of stability and driving comfort.
Rear air suspension (standard). This controls vehicle height and ensures a constant ride height.
Vehicle maintenance services to assist profitability
Maintenance free suspension joints.
Longer air cartridge life: 120,000 km.
EBS maintenance functions: warnings, incidents, intervals.
Predictive maintenance and warnings for longer component life.
T 4x2 : 3,920 - 4,120 mm.
P 6x2 : 5,120 - 5,370 - 5,620 - 5,870 - 6,370 mm.
T 6x2 Pusher : 4,420 mm.